CONDITIONS FOR THE USAGE OF THE HWSETA TRAINING MATERIALS
I acknowledge that I have read and do hereby accept the terms and conditions listed below.
- That the training materials will not be shared with or offered to any other company/entity whatsoever.
- That the training materials issued to my company shall not be offered to another company for financial gain or any other reason;
- That the training material content shall not be altered without notifying the HWSETA of the effected changes;
- That the training materials shall be kept in a safe and secure lockable cabinet to avoid theft thereof;
- That the training materials shall not be used after the entity’s accreditation or approval has expired;
- That the training materials shall not be reproduced in any form except when copies are made for learners to be trained;
- That the HWSETA name and logo shall not be removed from the training materials and replaced with another company name and logo.
- Failure to comply with any of the above listed conditions shall result in my company being de-accredited and being excluded from future re-accreditation by the HWSETA